photo RoundBlogHeader_zpsd30a0e76.jpg
 photo Home_zps50395bcc.png  photo About_zps10608490.png  photo Shop_zps9def0362.png Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo instagram_zps6509f02c.png

Jan 29, 2013

2012 Disney Family Vacation – Magic Kingdom!

magic kingdom

follow me on Instagram: @vmarie4444

Oh my goodness I love this place! I honestly think adults have more fun here than kids do. My brothers sure did prove my point (see the picture of us on the train?). Ha. That train picture was actually fun and my brother was just joking around making crappy faces. I got to meet Mickey AND Minnie :D Many many people complimented my Minnie ears and even called me Minnie. Was always funny. Except when one guy gave me the kind of attention I was NOT looking for. Guys can be so gross. OH! The ice cream there was THE BEST ICE CREAM IN THE WORLD. They make the waffle cone right there in front of your eyes. A girl’s entire life was dedicated to making waffle cones on that waffle iron. Okay, maybe not her ENTIRE life. But a good portion of it. She was awesome. Random memory: I love that everyone that works at the Disney parks wears a nametag with the location of where they are originally from. For example, when we ate at that amazing Japanese restaurant at Epcot, all of the waitresses were actually from Japan. The ice cream dudes were from Haiti and the chick taking our order was from Portugal. Too cool huh?! It was also very odd that we rarely heard anyone speaking English. There were all kinds of languages I’ve never heard before. I also remember seeing a kid FREAK out over some pigeons. They took pictures of them and were following them around and gave them a cookie. Like they were the coolest things on the planet. I asked my dad if they had pigeons everywhere. Apparently not. I see pigeons the size of turkeys in my parking garage everyday at work. Not impressed. OOOh, The sparkly castle was SOOO cool! They even did some crazy light effects to make the castle turn a bazillion different colors and even played clips of Disney movies on it! Freakin amazing.

Have you been to the Magic Kingdom? PLEASE go there someday if you haven’t!

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment