photo RoundBlogHeader_zpsd30a0e76.jpg
 photo Home_zps50395bcc.png  photo About_zps10608490.png  photo Shop_zps9def0362.png Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo instagram_zps6509f02c.png

Apr 23, 2013

Etsy Favorites - Arrow Love

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I made my first Etsy Treasury! These are my favorites of the items listed in the treasury. You can see the full list here. I've noticed the coolness of arrows lately, and I've fallen in love. They're so sweet and simple. I tend to hate things that EVERYONE likes just for the fact that everyone likes them. haha Trends and fads usually annoy me. So I really annoy myself when I like popular things : /

I want all of these things BADLY. Anyone feel like buying me some presents?


 photo widget_zps5fa1e6d2.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment