photo RoundBlogHeader_zpsd30a0e76.jpg
 photo Home_zps50395bcc.png  photo About_zps10608490.png  photo Shop_zps9def0362.png Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo instagram_zps6509f02c.png

Aug 28, 2014

Reindeer Ornaments


This is my desk at work today. I love being able to sew in between patients. My supervisor and manager don't mind at all because I always have the best numbers in our department. So I get to do a little work at work :) Last year so many people said I didn't have enough of these little guys. This year I think I should have plenty haha I've been much better at getting prepared for the holidays this year. I'm hoping my shows go well! 

Do you usually prepare for the holidays early or do you wait until the last possible minute?


No comments:

Post a Comment