photo RoundBlogHeader_zpsd30a0e76.jpg
 photo Home_zps50395bcc.png  photo About_zps10608490.png  photo Shop_zps9def0362.png Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo instagram_zps6509f02c.png

Jan 5, 2015

On My Wishlist - Fit Bit Surge

 photo fitbitsurge_zpse23ee578.jpg

One of my goals this year is to run. I'm not a runner. I've never been excited about running. I hated it all through playing sports in school. However, I've always wanted to love running. It seems people either love it or hate it. I want to love it! My Aunt is sooo in love with running. She does like 50,000 miles a week. Okay, not really. She gets so excited about it! I don't plan on doing any marathons like she does, but I want to start small. I really really really want the new Fit Bit Surge when it comes out. It has EVERYTHING. I've been wanting a new watch for a while. I have a heart rate monitor and I have a fit bit, however I want to only wear one thing daily. I don't like having to switch it up. I also know there's plenty of free apps on my phone if I want to deal with that, but I don't haha I have some gift cards saved up and plan on using my holiday pay to purchase this baby as soon as it is released! This will help keep me motivated and track my progress. I've decided to try to spend money only on healthy things this year and put as much as possible into savings. I have a family trip to Hawaii planned for this winter! I also really need to get my butt to New York (I've been saying that for years). 

What do you plan on spending your money on this year?


 photo blogsignature_zps55df4cd6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment