Feb 11, 2014
Houston! Are you planning a wedding, baby shower, birthday, or any event? If not, you should still stop by this great event. I'll be there. Come meet me and other amazing artists! I finally had the pleasure of meeting fellow Tinderbox artists. They were super nice, laid back, and very supportive. I recently created a bride and groom owl that they all loved! I'm thinking cake toppers? The event will allow you to meet the makers behind the wonderful creations that are sold in the shop. It will also give us a great chance to discuss any custom requests you may have. We can throw some ideas around while we hang out eating snacks. You know you wanna go for the snacks ;)
Any ideas or suggestions for some wedding or any party related fluffies?
Feb 7, 2014
Feb 5, 2014
I got a super cute sequin top from Charming Charlie to wear for new year's eve. That is when the obsession started. I've only recently become super girly. One of my besties, Jessi is very proud haha She remembers when she couldn't even get me to wear simple little earrings. Now I have accessories for all occasions :) My Clothes board on Pinterest is getting filled with pretty sequin outfits I wish I had.
What is your current obsession?
Feb 4, 2014
1. What life lesson have you had to learn the hard way?
- I have learned that just because you are great friends that doesn't mean you will be great roommates. I lived in San Antonio for a little while with someone that I am no longer friends with.
2. Do 100 squats throughout this week.
- Easy. Done. Haha my workouts tend to incorporate this so I'm sure I've been doinfg over 100!
3. What are you reading currently? What do you plan on reading next?
- I'm currently reading The Shining by Stephen King. Loving it. I plan on reading the sequel when I'm done.