photo RoundBlogHeader_zpsd30a0e76.jpg
 photo Home_zps50395bcc.png  photo About_zps10608490.png  photo Shop_zps9def0362.png Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo instagram_zps6509f02c.png

Apr 7, 2014

My Typical Day

I have seen these hourly photo posts around and finally decided to do one myself. I'll tell you right now that my days don't tend too have many exciting moments to capture.  Sure I have plenty of stories to share but not much to show for it because it is against the law the share patient information and take pictures of patient's charts haha I get to sit at my desk all day Monday through Friday. Here it goes...
I usually wake up before my alarm. It's usually very annoying haha My giant painting makes me smile though. 

Brody gets to do his business when I'm done getting ready.
I clock in and start working at 8 am even though I usually get here early to eat breakfast and get settled in.

I get to sew at work in between patient calls :)
I make sure to take a few breaks during the day to go to the bathroom or just stretch. I always take the stairs. 



Work. Work. More work...


Lunch break! Food time and catching up on blogs or making reservations for afternoon tea :)


Back to work.

My window and spring decor.

Much needed break. I get to talk to a lot of nice patient's but there's plenty that think being mean gets them what they want. That's not how I operate!

Out of the office! 

Dinner. Sometimes I have breakfast for dinner.  This is some deer chorizo that one of my doctors made!

Workout. 

Shower time. I love my gray floral shower curtain. 

Painting my nails. I do this almost once per week.

I like to be in bed watching TV or a movie before sleep around 10. 


It's not an exciting day, but the little things make me happy :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment