photo RoundBlogHeader_zpsd30a0e76.jpg
 photo Home_zps50395bcc.png  photo About_zps10608490.png  photo Shop_zps9def0362.png Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo instagram_zps6509f02c.png

Aug 5, 2014

#imsooofluffy update

Displaying IMG_61229777516679.jpeg

Sooo I suck at blogging.

I have been sewing, I promise! I am getting ready for a few shows coming up this fall. I have also been doing pretty well at keeping up with the whole eating right and working out routine. Pretty well. We finished the Biggest Loser Challenge at work last week. I won :) I could have done way better, but over the last month I have been going out of town a lot and that really messes up my eating and workout schedule. I know it shouldn't. But it really really does. I only lost 11 lbs...but I kept it off! haha I'm doing much better now. I've really started noticing differences. I put on some jeans that used to be too tight and that made me happy :D

Let's see if I can keep this up...


2 comments:

  1. YAY Glad you're back! Congrats on all of your hard work - 11 pounds! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm trying to get reorganized. Hopefully I'll keep it up :)

      Delete