photo RoundBlogHeader_zpsd30a0e76.jpg
 photo Home_zps50395bcc.png  photo About_zps10608490.png  photo Shop_zps9def0362.png Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo instagram_zps6509f02c.png

Nov 21, 2012

Difficult People



Sticking with the theme this month…
All of us have had some difficult people in our lives. Sometimes it’s a sibling, a friend, a boss or even a parent. I’ve come to realize certain truths about people this year and it has been very frustrating. However, I am thankful that I finally did realize those scary truths. It made my decisions much easier. I know who I will and will not give my time to. I know who I will and will not trust. I know who I will make an effort with and who I will not.
I am the type of person that will take a few minutes to remind my friends or family that I love them and miss them and hope they have a great day. I am the type of person that is supportive. I am a person that treats people fairly. I am that person that will never leave you.
I learned how to be this way because of the difficult people in my life.
I never want to be like them.

I know that not many people read or follow my blog, but I do want to take a second to thank those that do. I really do appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my thoughts. I especially want to thank those that take an extra second to leave a comment. It really does make me smile each and every single time you share something with me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment