photo RoundBlogHeader_zpsd30a0e76.jpg
 photo Home_zps50395bcc.png  photo About_zps10608490.png  photo Shop_zps9def0362.png Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo instagram_zps6509f02c.png

May 19, 2013

My weekend

Happy Sunday! 

Summer weather has finally hit Houston and I hate it! Friday after work, Selina and I went to Rice Village to eat and see some shops. Man was it gross outside! I don't mind heat as long as it is dry. Of course here in Houston it is pretty much never that way. It was sooo muggy! We ended up going to the Galleria just so we could be indoors. Saturday we went to Ikea! I haven't been in forever, so I was very excited :) I love looking at all the design ideas. I only bought a super cute vase. Also got a can opener per my Dad's request (apparently can openers break easily in his house). After Ikea we went to an awesome cupcake boutique in Town and Country Village. After more browsing, we came to my Gma's and had yummy chicken tortilla soup for dinner! I did some sewing (check out this guy in the shop) and watched movies while my Dad cooked. Today is pretty lazy. Just gave the pup a bath that he was not in the mood for haha Brave just came on TV. It is sucha CUTE movie! 

Here's some pictures from this weekend. You can follow me on Instagram to see more :)


How was your weekend?


Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!
 
 


 


 


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment