photo RoundBlogHeader_zpsd30a0e76.jpg
 photo Home_zps50395bcc.png  photo About_zps10608490.png  photo Shop_zps9def0362.png Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo instagram_zps6509f02c.png

May 1, 2013

Roundtable Goods - Pop Up Shop



This weekend I participated in Pop Up Shop Saturdays at Roundtable Goods. The weather was AWFUL. I didn't even realize just how awful it was. It took us THREE HOURS to get home (usually would take about 30 minutes) due to flooding. Thank goodness my hamster mobile (Kia Soul) got us through it all. We basically got to sit on a freeway for a couple hours because people were scared of the water. Some cars did get stuck and do some floating. Other than the awful weather, it was a pretty nice day :) haha I made a couple sales, met some super awesome people and got some sewing done.

There were some beautiful products there. My favorites were Surfer Bunny and Busy Bonnie Bee! Beautiful jewelry and super cute children's clothing and toys! Turns out Bonnie lives about 15 minutes away from me! It's so nice getting to know other artists. We plan on getting together to do a booth at another show toward the end of the year. Yay new friends :)

There's some changes going on over at Roundtable Goods. I'm excited to see what awesome opportunities come up in the future! I also may have some super exciting news about It's Sooo Fluffy! Be sure to check back soon to find out. Remember you can follow on FacebookTwitterInstagram or Bloglovin to keep up with all the fluffy awesomeness!

How was your weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment