photo RoundBlogHeader_zpsd30a0e76.jpg
 photo Home_zps50395bcc.png  photo About_zps10608490.png  photo Shop_zps9def0362.png Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo instagram_zps6509f02c.png

Oct 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween everyone! Hope you have a super fun day! I wish I could see all the cute lil kiddos out in their awesome costumes, but I won't be off work until 7pm :( It gets super dark really early right now so I'm sure I'll miss it all. 

I wanted to share this great picture from Pet Fest Old Town Spring a couple weeks ago. My Brody seemed to like it. His buddy Sam had fun too! They're matching costumes were pretty popular! They are actually today's feature on the Daily Fluffy of Pretty Fluffy :) Today I'm in my black scrubs and cat ears along with my coworker and our medical student. I couldn't convince Dr Evans to wear any costume-y stuff haha

Have fun trick-or-treating! What costume are you wearing today?



No comments:

Post a Comment