photo RoundBlogHeader_zpsd30a0e76.jpg
 photo Home_zps50395bcc.png  photo About_zps10608490.png  photo Shop_zps9def0362.png Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo instagram_zps6509f02c.png

Apr 15, 2013

Pop Up Shop Saturdays - Roundtable Goods


It's official! It's Sooo Fluffy will be participating in a local shop's event. The sweet shop Roundtable Goods is hosting Pop Up Shop Saturdays through May. I was so excited to receive the invitation! I'm not at the point where I can pay monthly rent to have my items in the shop, so I was thrilled when Juanita contacted me about this great opportunity. Instead of committing to an entire month or period of months to have my inventory in her shop, I get to set up a booth on April 27 and work all my own sales. 

I'm currently working on lots of spring colored fluffies for the Pop Up Shop event. I also am setting aside a few fluffies because It's Sooo Fluffy is coming to a Midtown shop in Houston, TX! More details on that later :)

Any tips or advice for pop up shops? 




 photo widget_zps5fa1e6d2.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment